This story is from Spain but it has been forwarded to me from France. The translation to English is not very clear but I think we are able to understand the general meaning.
It appears that students at the University of Baiona have been complaining of headaches, breathing problems and dizziness (symptoms of microwave exposure illness). In response the University is conducting air testing. When the University WiFi system failed, persons on the campus soon noticed an improvement in their health.
It will be interesting to see whether the University management will recognize the dangers of microwave radiation and take positive action, or whether they will continue to deny that electro magnetic radiation is harmful and fail to protect students and staff.