5 Ways to Help You Minimize Cell Phone Radiation Emissions
Here are some sound solutions that can help minimize the EMR your phone emits:
1. Use your cell phone on speakerphone. While this is a great solution and I strongly recommend it, it’s simply not practical much of the time. Especially if you are in a public place where rules of discretion and proper etiquette prevail. Another problem is that not all cell phones have speakerphones — and even those that do may have poor sound quality. I do recommend that if you are choosing a new cell phone, make sure it comes with a speakerphone option.
2. Always keep your phone as far away from your body as possible. There’s a dramatic drop-off in radiation exposure for every inch you keep your phone away from your body.
3. Get yourself a Blue Tube Headset with an airtube. In my opinion, this new RF3 design with Aircom 2 technology is the best headset on the market. Others may actually increase the amount of radiation emitted.
4. Limit your cell phone use to the bare minimum. Your cell phone is constantly searching for signals and emitting EMR while you’re using it.
5. Turn off your cell phone when not needed OR keep it a few feet away from your body. Even when not in use, as long as your phone is turned on, it continually emits EMR as it connects to its base station.
Czech Rep, Prague
Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Wichita Falls, Texas
Umm al-Qaiwain, United Arab Emirates, Umm al-Qaiwain, UAE
Click on any of the pictures below
to learn more