What sets people up for greater sensitivity to EMFs? Here are some factors that are known or suspected:
• Excessive EMF exposure, as well as long-term exposure
• Any metal in the body, like metal dental fillings, implants, braces, metal prostheses, and pace makers and deep brain stimulators for Parkinson’s
• Conditions like MS and Lyme Disease
• Excess levels of heavy metals in the body as well as genetic factors influencing detoxification
• Chronic infection in the body, including often hidden dental infections
10 Ways to Avoid Electrosmog Hazards:
1. Eliminate as much wireless technology in your home as possible. Rewire the most basic connections, like the computer to the printer, and the computer to the internet, for example. Turn off wireless at night, do your body can rest and repair.
2. Don’t sleep with electric blankets, electric heating pads or with electric clock radios or telephone answering machines near your head.
3. Don’t let your teenager sleep with a cell phone under his/her pillow.
4. Use a corded landline telephone instead of a cordless one.
5. Don’t use your laptop computer in your lap, and while using a laptop turn the wireless internet connection off in the software, except while you need it.
6. If you’re pregnant, stay far away from things like BlackBerries, which emit very high magnetic radiation fields while in use that might cause miscarriage.
7. If you live close to a cell tower, block radiation coming into your home by using special paints, film and fabric to cover your windows.
8. Learn how to measure the various fields in your home by using meters and detection equipment that measure specific frequencies. (See the EMF-Help Blog™ on the Campaign for Radiation Free Schools Facebook Group)
9. Keep your immune system healthy by avoiding contact with toxic chemicals in your home and detoxifying your body from time to time. Camilla says there seems to be a synergistic effect between the toxic chemicals we encounter that are accumulating in our bodies, and EMFs. She points to research showing higher body burden of chemicals in people who are electrosensitive.
10. Be aware of metal in your life because metal reflects EMFs and can create hotspots. This would include, metal coils in mattresses, metal furniture, metal eyeglasses, metals in your mouth and metal underwire bras
Czech Republic, Prague
West Covina, California
Bangladesh, Dhaka City
Al Hamriyah, United Arab Emirates, Al Hamriyah, UAE
Click on any of the pictures below
to learn more