Cell Phones Cancer Protection
Cell phones are dangerous:
* They emit microwaves.
* You hold the source of the emission against your brain
* There are claims that people have had brain tumors in the exact size, shape and position as the antenna on their cell phone.
Cell phones are safe:
* Cell phones use a very, very low level of radio frequency (rf) energy – too low to cause damage.
* The type of energy emitted is non-ionizing – meaning it doesn’t cause damage to chemical bonds or dna.
* Hundreds of millions of people have been using cell phones and cordless phones for years. If there were a problem, we would have seen it by now.
* March 03, 2010 – Yahoo News and CNN reports that Maine may require a warning about cell phones being a possible cause of brain cancer. Dr. Derva Davis Mt Sinai Medical center, and Dr. David Carpenter Albany University spoke in favor of the proposed bill.
* January 2010: Cell Phones may protect against Alzheimer’s. Study by Dr. Gary Arendash at the Florida Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center. For the complete story, see Business Week’s report or Fox News report.
* December 04, 2009: USA Today: Four-country study finds no cancer link to cellphone usage. Researchers in four Scandinavian countries found no increase in brain tumor diagnoses from 1998 to 2003 in a large new study, the latest to find no link between rising cellphone use and rates of brain cancer.
El Monte, California
Cotonou (de facto capital)
Mina’ Jabal ‘Ali, United Arab Emirates, Mina’ Jabal ‘Ali, UAE
Click on any of the pictures below
to learn more