Would anyone be crazy enough defeat microwave oven interlock switches, put their head in the oven and press COOK? Not likely. What would happen? Since the body is composed of about 80% electrically conductive salt water, it won’t be pleasant. Lenses in both eyes will be the first to go, as both of them will rapidly cloud over with serious cataracts and the vitreous humor in both eyes would start to boil, causing permanent blindness.
All this will happen in a matter of seconds. And this is only the beginning of the agony. This damage would quickly be followed by searing internal heating inside the skull, creating unimaginable pain. Death would be sure to follow after untold agony.
Remember that new area denial toy the pentagon has which creates a burning sensation in crowds so severe that no reporter could stand it for more than a few seconds? Now imagine this happening INSIDE your head from exposure to 700 watt microwave oven power levels, as a long and agonizing death would follow.
About forty years ago, a man innocently walked briefly past a telephone microwave dish located on the roof of a tall building in Rochester, NY. He died an agonizing death just a few days later in the hospital from massive organ failure.
Although his exposure was only a fraction of a typical microwave oven, it was only about twenty times the radiation of a cell phone.
St. Kitts and Nevis, Basseterre,
Adelaide, South Australia
Click on any of the pictures below
to learn more