Have you ever wondered about high-tech world we live in, where things work wireless? We often wonder what will appear in the next years to be uses as often as cell phones. How safe are electromagnetic radiation in the environment? How bad are they for human cells? How harm did they produce? How many radiation we are exposed daily, being surrounded by so many devices that produce electromagnetic radiation?
Do not you remember that when you were children, adults said not to get too close to the TV? The reason was the TV, as also the computer, emits all kinds of electromagnetic radiation, including microwaves, radio waves, ultraviolet, X rays, infrared, electrical and magnetic fields of low frequency. But the truth is that the most dangerous is to stand behind the TV, where most of the radiation can escape.
However, computer or TV is not the only source of electromagnetic radiation in homes and offices. Particularly sunlight and X rays can cause some major activities of free radicals. Free radicals are unbalanced molecules fragments that appear in the body through normal breathing and digestive processes. Scientists have found that an excess of free radicals in the human body can lead to decreased immunity and cells function, which results in aging, heart disease, cancer and other degenerative diseases.
Some vitamins and minerals classified as antioxidants reduce free radical activity and protect cells from premature aging. The antioxidants can include: vitamin C, vitamin E (in seeds and nuts), beta carotene (carrots) and selenium.
There are many ways that we are exposed to electromagnetic radiation, including power cords of appliances. Stronger magnetic fields and the highest appliances come in much lower electricity interfering with our bodies. Magnetic fields induce weak electric fields on electric conductors – our bodies are conductors. This process, called induction, is one of the ways in which such fields can affect body chemistry.
Creates static electricity and an increased average of positive ion charge, which is not good for human health. We must balance our environment by adding a positive ionization, which will make us to feel better and to limit the action of positive ions. Also, the chemicals from photocopiers, electronic equipment, plastics, etc., can lead to our own poor health.
Ionized electromagnetic radiation
Researchers from Ohio University, USA, have discovered how it works the enzyme responsible for repair of radiation damaged tissues. The sun’s ultraviolet rays penetrate the skin and affect the DNA structure, resulting in that redness of the skin (because the body tries to repair the area pumping blood in it) and its destruction (when we are peeling).
Many plants and even some animals naturally produce an enzyme called photolysis, which is able to repair radiation-affected areas but the man is not so lucky. Our luck is that we are able to adapt and create artificial processes that are natural for other creatures.
The researchers used a special laser to shoot at high speed so the photolysis process (talk about exposure to a trillionth of a second) to see the molecular flow of electrons.
UV rays hit atoms of DNA bonds, causing them to form accidental bonds with other atoms around them. These links can cause errors when the DNA sequences multiply, causing mutations or cancer. Enzyme fails to counteract the effect of electron attacking those accidental links, breaking and allowing them to form normal DNA sequences.
How can we protect?
By several methods, among which:
- Reduce exposure to electromagnetic sources that are not essential;
- Use protective screen placed in front of monitors;
- Exercise to reduce stress;
- Consumption of fruit and vegetables (especially those containing antioxidants);
- The use of electronics and appliances that use batteries, because batteries produce a very weak electromagnetic field. To recharge the batteries is recommended to use solar power instead.
- Since the electromagnetic radiation decreases with distance, you can protect yourself taking away from the most powerful transmitters of electromagnetic fields. Thus it is recommended that: fluorescent bulbs to be at least 2 meters away from you, refrigerators at least 1.5 meters away, TVs and computers at least 1 meter, electric heaters at least 1 meter away.
- It is recommended that as long as not in use, to unplug all electronic devices and appliances. For example, at night unplug all appliances except the refrigerator.
- Place the computer or TV near certain radiation protection devices.
Calivita natural supplements recommended for radiation protection
- The CommuniGuard device, as a metal foil applied directly on the electronics, provides protection against radiation emitted by mobile phones, monitors and televisions, microwaves and other radiation sources of household and office.
- Tumor processes and cancer can be prevented or slowed by Culevit nutritional supplement based on amino acids and vitamins.
- Extract from Spirulina and other seaweed rich in iodine and potassium, and vitamins, minerals and nucleic acids, has an essential role in regeneration of body cells. Spirulina Max protects against radiation and toxic substances, due to its detoxification effect, and also improves oxygenation of brain cells and slows the aging process.
Augusta Georgia USA
Dominican Republic Santo Domingo
Click on any of the pictures below
to learn more