A common misconception is that as Wi-fi uses a small transmitter, such a low dose of radiation must be harmless. In fact, a classroom of computers could exceed the power from an ordinary mobile phone transmitter. As shown earlier there are now many studies showing illnesses from these transmitters, even confirmed by the WHO.
The above point was also made in the BBC Panorama Programme ‘Wi-Fi: a warning signal’, in which Sir William Stewart, the Chairman of the Health Protection Agency, warned that WHO advice on the issue was incorrect and called for an urgent review.
The programme can still be viewed online.xxviii
Children are particularly susceptible to microwaves because:
i. They have immature immune systems;
ii. They have soft bones (there is research to show that stem cells in the bone
marrow can absorb microwaves (Cherry 1998));
iii. They can act as aerials due to their size.
I believe the most important research I have read is from Dr. Goldsworthy (2007). Dr. Goldsworthy not only shows the mechanism by which microwaves disrupt cells but predicts that a genetically damaged sperm and egg can lead to mutant offspring maybe generations away. If you think of children with these transmitters near their laps, the question must be….. Why take this risk for the sake of a piece of wire and a plug?
San Antonio Texas USA
Click on any of the pictures below
to learn more