1. Whenever possible avoid using any type of wireless communication devices such as cell phones, cordless phones, and WiFi connections.
2. When purchasing a cell phone purchase one that has a ‘speakerphone’ feature.
Use the speakerphone whenever talking and keep the cell phone away from the head and body whenever the phone is on or in standby mode.
3. Use an “air tube” hands-free headset if your cell phone does not have a speakerphone function. Not just any hands-free headset will work. It must be an “air tube” headset.
4. Turn the cell phone off when not in use and do not sleep with a cell phone on or near the bed. The cell phone emits a signal in stand-by mode even when you aren’t talking.
5. Keep the cell phone at least 6-7 inches away from the body at all times. Don’t carry the cell phone close to the body such as in a pocket or on a belt clip.
Armadale, Victoria, Australia
Cape Verde, Praia
Midland, Texas, USA
Marshall Islands, Majuro
Mount Gambier, South Australia
Click on any of the pictures below
to learn more