Top performance of body and mind as well as optimal
regeneration and relaxation require a healthy building that
is largely free from undesirable environmental stressors.
The first and most important thing you can do for yourself,
is to avoid exposure to EMFs. This is next to impossible in
today's world, but you can greatly reduce your exposure by
knowing what and where the sources are in your environment,
and then taking action to eliminate or minimize your
exposure to them.
First and foremost
GET RID OF YOUR WIRELESS PARAPHERNALIA. (All wireless
technology emits RF)
Yes, you can live without it. In fact, you can’t live with
it and withdrawal from these conveniences/pleasures is
necessary to avoid eventual withdrawal from society.
CORDLESS PHONES - Use corded phones… you’ll get used to it
again. A speaker phone will reduce your exposure even more.
WIRELESS INTERNET AND BLUETOOTH SYSTEMS - hard wire it.
(Bluetooth applications include all close range wireless
communication devices such as wireless keyboards, mouse,
printers, hands-free headsets, gaming consoles, bar code
WIRELESS BABY MONITORS - use corded, plug in, sound
activated type and keep it well away from your baby.
CELL PHONES AND BLACKBERRIES - Use a land line. Some people
keep one in their glove compartment in case of emergencies.
Not using a cell phone regularly not only protects you and
those near you but it also reduces the number of signals
transmitting from cell phone towers and improves the
environment for everyone.
REPLACE FLOURESCENT LIGHTS AND BULBS with incandescent
bulbs. Although the government is encouraging everyone to
use fluorescent bulbs, they only have power savings in mind.
They are toxic in more ways than one: they emit strong EMFs
and contain mercury. Research is being conducted on a
certain type of LED lighting which may be safer to use.
The following is excerpted from Environment Canada's
website: "Because mercury is toxic and has significant
impacts on human and environmental health, even small
mercury spills should be considered hazardous and should be
cleaned up with caution. Liquid mercury, commonly found in
household thermometers, thermostats and barometers,
volatilizes easily to form a poisonous, colourless and
odourless vapor when spilled. If inhaled, this vapor is
rapidly absorbed through the lungs of an exposed individual.
Children are especially at risk of exposure because mercury
vapors, which are heavier than air, often linger near the
floor where children crawl and play."read the protocol for
cleaning up a 'small' mercury spill.
Your body heals and regenerates while you sleep. If you are
being bombarded with EMFs during this time, not only will
you be causing more damage but your body will not get the
chance to heal itself.
Durham, North Carolina
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Mount Gambier, South Australia
for 3 months, absolutely
RISK-FREE If you do not feel Q-Link improves your
focus, energy, or well-being, simply return it for a full
Airtube headsets have
30 a day refund.