• TV's, computers and monitors. Use a flat screen monitor.
If you use long extensions on your mouse keyboard and
monitor, you can have your computer further away from your
desk and body. You can also sit further back from the
monitor. Do not use a wireless keyboard and mouse. Be aware:
the mouse and keyboard also have EMFs.
• If you have a laptop, do not sit with it on your body. Use
an external keyboard, mouse, and possibly monitor. Using it
on battery power will also reduce EMF exposure. Recharge the
battery away from high use areas of your home.
• Refrigerators can be put on timers so they run
periodically to maintain their temperature but don’t have
current running to them constantly.
• Do not sit between two sources of EMFs. Electromagnetic
fields attract one another, which expands the field from one
source towards the other. Sitting between two sources puts
you in this expanded field and increases your exposure. An
example would be an attraction between your computer and TV.
This can even have an effect if the TV is in an adjacent
• Unplug all electrical equipment when not in use. Even when
something is turned off it will still conduct ‘dirty
electricity’ from power surges and bring that into the room
and closer to you.
• Remove or unplug lamps and other electrical equipment from
occasional and end tables, if they are near to where you
will be sitting. This includes telephones. Use overhead
lighting or place lamps at a distance from where you will be
• Do not use a microwave oven. These not only emit high
levels of EMF’s but they also irradiate your food, causing
it to be less nutritious.
• Some people turn the power off in their homes for short
periods to give their body a break.
• Other common high EMF/EMR sources are: furnace, water
heater and pump, air conditioning unit, induction stoves,
hair dryers, heating pads, tanning beds, sewing machines,
printers, copiers, fax machines and radiant heating systems.
Tanzania, Dar es Salaam
Luxembourg, Luxembourg City
Orlando, Florida, USA
for 3 months, absolutely
RISK-FREE If you do not feel Q-Link improves your
focus, energy, or well-being, simply return it for a full
Airtube headsets have
30 a day refund.