Early recognition, avoidance of symptom-triggering agents,
environmental control, treatments that may reduce residual
toxins and recovery of normal biological processes are key
to regaining health for people with sensitivities.
Without mitigation of the incitant, people with
environmental sensitivities may become severely debilitated.
Once exposure to incitants is eliminated, helpful
• treating gastrointestinal infections which, if untreated,
can lead to absorption of internal toxins and large-molecule
food antigens, or conversely, may lead to poor absorption of
• regimens to enhance detoxification and elimination such as
sauna and exercise therapy;
• reduction of heavy metal contamination using oral and
intravenous chelation for toxic metals (shown to be safe to
treat lead in children; it is currently in clinical trials
for children with autism);
• oral and intravenous vitamins;
• securing hormonal homeostasis, given that many of the
toxins observed are endocrine disruptors;
• correcting biochemical irregularities;
• psychological, social and spiritual support;
• occupational accommodation.
SO WHAT DOES ALL THIS MEAN?
I am not a health care practitioner and I don't claim to
know anything about human biological systems, so I asked my
Naturopathic Doctor, Edie Pett (D.C., D.T.) to help me with
To regain your good health you must repair and strengthen
your body as much as possible before embarking on other more
intensive treatments to rid your body of heavy metals.
Solomon Islands, Honiara
San Marino, San Marino
Sierra Leone, Freetown
Springfield, Massachusetts, USA
for 3 months, absolutely
RISK-FREE If you do not feel Q-Link improves your
focus, energy, or well-being, simply return it for a full
Airtube headsets have
30 a day refund.