Actions to Mitigate the
Potential Health Hazards of Radiation from Cell Phones
Life Bluetube Headsets
Cell Phone Towers Health Effects
EM Field Meter
Cell Phone Sensitivity
• Use your cell phone only when necessary, and don’t chat
long. If you’re not expecting a call, turn the phone off.
Otherwise, your phone checks contact with the nearest tower
regularly, and that contact draws full power.
• Though Bluetooth headpieces have 100 times less radiation
than the phone itself, it is advisable to remove it from
your head when not talking.
• If possible, strategize to use your phone in areas with
the best signal. Powerwatch.org claims this may reduce
emissions by up to 500 times. Also, when indoors use your
phone near a window, with it between your body and the
• Talking in a car or train should be avoided. Not only is
it a distraction that could lead to accident, but the
vehicle’s metal frame may trap the radiation, magnifying it.
• Every millimeter away from the body counts. Devia Davis
said, “You’re just roasting your bone marrow” if you carry
your phone in your pocket. Evidence suggests a man may
adversely influence his fertility and libido by carrying a
phone in his pocket. Clip the phone to a backpack, set it on
the dashboard, or any other place than next to your body.
Your winter coat pocket, or even back pocket of your pants,
is preferable to your front pants pocket. Keep the antenna
to the outer side. Eyes, breasts, testicles, kidneys and
liver may be particularly vulnerable.
• Texting keeps the phone from your head. If your phone has
one, use the speakerphone option for the same reason.
• Use a hollow-tube hands-free earpiece. The sound can
travel the last length of the cord without having a wire run
all the way to the ear.
• Discourage children from non-essential time on the phone,
such as chattering for comfort (use a wired phone), or
shopping for ring tones and wallpaper.
• Reduce your cumulative exposure to sources of EMFs. Don’t
sit for hours next to the router in your home office, for
instance, and move the cordless phone base station and clock
radio away from the head of your bed. Avoid being in a WiFi
setting if it isn’t necessary.
Andorra, Andorra la Vella
Palmerston, Northern Territory, Australia
Cape Coral, Florida, USA
South Africa, Pretoria (administrative)
"Revolutionary New Technologiess
Protect You from the Harmful Effects of
Cell Phone Radiation,
Computers, Bluetooth Headsets, Microwave Ovens,
Cordless Phones, and other Wireless Technologies."